I had the privilege of spending some time with Steve Sanderson while he was on a brief stint on the Redmond Campus. In this video we took a look at the ASP.NET Core templates for Angular, React, and o
Tips and advice on how to address SharePoint 5000 item limit threshold in a document library or a list. Eliminate the issue by utilizing metadata and indexing
This is landing page for VS and Xamarin
Source: Visual Studio and Xamarin
I’m following this tutorial to set up RPi file sharing/NAS via Samba. As per the Client access to NAS instructions I typed my Pi’s IP address into the “search program and files box” from the windows
Hello all, I know I can display the data table on column charts , but can I do the same with pie chart?
Dust off that Pi and get Docker 1.12 up and running in minutes. Learn some cool hacks and optimizations for the best experience including GPIO.
- Start up your Pi to the terminal prompt.
- Type the following command “sudo apt-get install xrdp”
- If promoted enter your password (the default is “raspberry”)
- Type “Y” and press enter.
- This is now installing xrdp onto your Pi which is the software we are going to use for the remote desktop connection. Wait for it to complete.
- Restart your Pi. We are going to check that xrdp is going to start up automatically.
- When your Pi has booted to the command prompt look for [ ok ] Starting Remote Desktop Protocol server : xrdp sesman. This shows you that xrdp is installed and automatically starting up on start up of your Pi
- The last step is to make a note of the IP address of your Pi which should also be displayed on the start up screen. In my case below it is 192.168.1.9. This is the address of your Pi on your network and what we will use to connect to your Pi from the second machine.
I know Netgear has lots of problems of their routers recently since December last year , mostly involving internet connection instability, and that defeat the purpose of routers. Just for the time being, my guess is that newer firmware causing the problems. For R7900P, I wonder if you can downgrade to, say, FW 184.108.40.206 or even 220.127.116.11 to see if the router stays stable?